Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Getting Back to Blogging

One of my issues is clutter and cyberspace does not need another deserted blog, so I am resuming this blog. Soon after my last entry my modem crapped out, and it took a week to get a new one. Then inertia and procrastination took over, and I kept putting off returning to the blog, which is odd since I actually enjoy writing it. Anyway I'm going to give another shot at keeping this going.

When I last wrote I discussed socks, specifically the large trash bag I had that was full of socks and pantyhose I don't currently wear. I did go through the bag and threw out or gave away about twenty pairs of socks of various types that I decided I would never wear. So continuing with the Clever Dude challenge I set myself back in October I have now gotten rid of 78 items of clothing, and still have 54 to go.

There is a church on my block that is having a flea market this weekend. So this past Sunday I looked around our apartment to see what I could donate. I was pretty pleased by what I managed to get rid of. I gave them 7 books, an unopened toothbrush sanitizer ( a present), 1 cd rack, 4 pots and pans, 1 milk pitcher, a new mug, a new T-shirt, 4 still wrapped inbox trays, 1 casserole dish, 1 spring cake pan, and one never used Olympus digital camera (1.2 pixels) still in its box with the software and instruction books.

Oh, with the donated T-shirt, that make 53 items of clothing to go in my clothing challenge.

No comments: